Mobile Foundation in IBM Cloud Pak for Applications
IBM Cloud Pak for Applications is an enterprise-ready, containerized software solution for modernizing existing applications and developing new cloud-native apps that run on Red Hat OpenShift.
Built on IBM offerings and Red Hat OpenShift Container platform with IBM Accelerators for Teams, IBM Cloud Pak for Applications provides a long-term solution to help you transition between public, private, and hybrid clouds, and create new business applications. IBM Cloud Pak for Applications also provides:
- Modernization tools such as IBM Cloud Transformation Advisor to assist with your move to the cloud.
- Developer tools such as Eclipse Codewind to build and deploy your new cloud-native applications with the IDE of your choice.
- Entitlement to IBM Cloud Pak for Applications to provide a transition path to OpenShift.
Cloud Pak for Applications has Accelerators for Teams, which includes the Kabanero open source project. Accelerators for Teams is supported in case you need code fixes.
The Kabanero open source project offers open source technologies in a microservices-based framework that simplifies development, build, and deployment of applications for both Kubernetes and Knative (serverless).
- Develop innovative cloud-native applications using the tools and runtime of your choice.
- Modernize your applications faster and make them more secure. Cloud Pak for Applications speeds development of applications built for Kubernetes to access cloud services.
- Run your existing applications where they are, and deploy your modernized and new cloud-native applications to the cloud in containers.
Mobile Foundation in IBM Cloud Pak for applications
Mobile foundation in IBM Cloud Pak for Applications is Mobile Foundation on OpenShift Container Platform. Get started with it here.▲