Mobile Foundation Bluemix beta service winding down - formal release coming
Dear Mobile Foundation Beta participants,
We’re delighted to share that we’ve had a successful Beta run for the Mobile Foundation Bluemix service, thanks to all your valuable feedback which helped us refine our next generation mobile app development platform redesigned for cloud agility, speed, and productivity.
We’d like to inform you that the Mobile Foundation Bluemix beta service will soon be winding down. However, please stay tuned while we bring our formal release to market with both entry level plans for developers and predictable plans for professionals. Meanwhile, we would appreciate it if you could take a brief survey to share your experience with this Beta.
Here’s what you need to know:
- End of Beta Date: June 20, 2016
- Bluemix: As of June 20, 2016 you will no longer be able to provision new MobileFirst Foundation Beta instances. However, existing instances will continue to be supported.
On-premises: Software download will no longer be available.
- End of Beta Support Date: July 20, 2016
- For a period of 30 days after the End of Beta Date, through July 20, 2016, all existing instances will continue to be available to users through their Bluemix dashboard, and will continue to be supported by MobileFirst Foundation Beta.
- Any instance still provisioned as of the End of Beta Support Date will be deleted.
- Users are therefore asked to unprovision their Mobile Foundation Beta service instance(s) prior to the End of Beta Support Date.