Labs: Advanced Messenger Part 2 for MobileFirst Foundation 8.0 now available
A new Advanced Messenger lab for MobileFirst Foundation 8.0 is now available!
In this Part 2 of the Advanced Messenger lab, developers will go through 8 hands-on lab sessions and become familiar with the latest release of MobileFirst Foundation by implementing an Ionic 2 Beta application.
Part 2 Lab series highlights
- Authenticating external resources
- Using Direct Update and Remote Disable
- Using Mobile Operational Analytics
- Performing a security scan of application binary
- Doing a bug reporting and checking user sentiment analysis
- Moving Node.js app to Bluemix using Cloud Foundry Node runtime
- Creating MobileFirst Foundation instance on Bluemix
- Preparing mobile application for distribution