Labs: Advanced Messenger Part 2 for MobileFirst Foundation 8.0 now available
A new Advanced Messenger lab for MobileFirst Foundation 8.0 is now available!
In this Part 2 of the Advanced Messenger lab, developers will go through 8 hands-on lab sessions and become familiar with the latest release of MobileFirst Foundation by implementing an Ionic 2 Beta application.
Part 2 Lab series highlights
- Authenticating external resources
- Using Direct Update and Remote Disable
- Using Mobile Operational Analytics
- Performing a security scan of application binary
- Doing a bug reporting and checking user sentiment analysis
- Moving Node.js app to Bluemix using Cloud Foundry Node runtime
- Creating MobileFirst Foundation instance on Bluemix
- Preparing mobile application for distribution
Inclusive terminology note: The Mobile First Platform team is making changes to support the IBM® initiative to replace racially biased and other discriminatory language in our code and content with more inclusive language. While IBM values the use of inclusive language, terms that are outside of IBM's direct influence are sometimes required for the sake of maintaining user understanding. As other industry leaders join IBM in embracing the use of inclusive language, IBM will continue to update the documentation to reflect those changes.