Full Product Documentation for MobileFirst Foundation 8.0 now in the Developer Center
We’d like to let you all know of recent changes we’ve made to the Developer Center.
The biggest change is that all product documentation for MobileFirst Foundation 8.0 is now right here in the Developer Center (sans API reference, but it’s coming. Promise).
No more switching between the IBM Knowlege Center and Developer Center - you now have a single source for all documenation, tutorials, labs, blogs and videos.
We hope you will enjoy the website’s cleaner and friendlier content presentation, navigation and responsiveness. Use the search field at the top of the website to search.
Let us know in the comments section below if you have any questions, comments, or feedback.
Would you like to contribute a blog post? Did you find an error in the site or documentation?
See our contribution guidelines to find out how to participate!
Remember our Slack community? The place to chat and discuss various topics related to MobileFirst Foundation.
Additionaly, we’ve recently added the following:
- The Live Update feature now sports an SDK for Cordova applications as well.
- Integration with IBM API Connect is now documented.
- Google recently rebranded GCM push notifications as FCM as part of the Firebase acquisition. Some FCM setup instructions were changed as well and so did our documentation.
- Our repertoire of advanced samples has grown so we now have a dedicated page listing them.
- An Announcements section was added in the front page, so you could see just the recent announcements made instead of searching through all blog posts.