What's New in the Developer Center
Hey all! We’d like to give you a quick update on what has changed and added to the Developer Center in the recent weeks.
Look & feel
As you might have noticed, we gave our landing page a fresh coat of paint and included an overview of Mobilefirst Foundation and it’s benefits. And you can check out our features page to read more about what you can do with the product.
In addition, the navigation sidebar in the documentation section is now more visually pleasing.
And speaking of product documentation, a few months ago we’ve announced that the full product documentation (for MobileFirst Foundation 8.0) is offered right here And now you can also find our API reference here!
Coming soon, translated editions of the product documentation will go live in Japanese, Simplified Chinese, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese (Brazil), Korean and more to come.
Additions and fixes
Other than numerous grammar, typos, missing words etc fixes, we have also added the following:
- Long requested, how to call adapters in the background in iOS.
- Migration documentation:
- Instructions how to use the MobileFirst CLI with adapters for DevOps operations (blog post, too)
- Basic Xamarin-specific documentation: development environment setup, quick start, adding the MobileFirst SDK, making resource requests
- Two new extensive labs, Advanced Car service and Advanced Utility Service
- Numerous blog posts on topics related to MobileFirst Foundation. Check them out!
We now routinly publish blog posts for released iFix. Changelogs included.
Contributing blog posts
We encourage fellow IBMers, business partners and customers to contribute blog posts in the Developer Center, as a means to highlight products and applications, architectures or anything else where IBM MobileFirst Foundation was involved. Contribute now!