JSONStore is an optional client-side API with the following key features:
- Data indexing for efficient searching.
- Data encryption in production environments.
- Mechanism for tracking local-only changes to the stored data.
- Support for multiple users.
Available in the following environments:
- Native: Android and iOS.
- Hybrid: Android, iOS, Windows Phone 8, and Windows 8.
- Preview Common Resources > Mobile Browser Simulator (not for production use).
Note: This tutorial shows how to get started with the JSONStore API. Some features such as data encryption are beyond the scope of this tutorial. All features are documented in detail in the IBM MobileFirst Platform Foundation user documentation.