Frequently Asked Questions
This topic describes the list of commonly asked questions related to IBM Digital App Builder.
- Go to https://cloud.ibm.com/iam#/users after login to IBM Cloud.
- Navigate to Users, click your name from the list and select the User details option.
- Click Create an IBM Cloud API key window.
- Enter the Name and Description for the new API Key.
- Click Create.
- Then, click Show to display the API key to copy and save it for later, or click Download.
The Shared Playground Server is a common server that is shared between many developers. This server should not be used for production apps. The data in this server can be deleted without notice. The server uptime is not guaranteed.
You can completely uninstall Digital App Builder by the following steps:
- Uninstall the Digital App Builder the regular way for each OS.
- Delete the following files manually for your OS.
- Windows - Users\worklight\AppData\Roaming\IBM Digital App Builder
- MacOS - Users/<systemname>/Library/Application Support/IBM Digital App Builder