Adding a Login Formimprove this page | report issue
Adding a Login Form
Adding Login Form to your app in Design mode
To add Login Form in your app, perform the following steps:
- Make the following changes on Mobile Foundation Server
- Deploy a security check adapter which would take username and password as input. You can use the sample adapter from here.
- In the Mobile Foundation Operation console, go to app’s security tab and under Mandatory Application Scope, add the above created security definition as scope element.
- Make the following configuration in your App using the Builder.
- Add Login Form control to a page in the canvas.
- In Properties tab, provide the Security check name and the page to navigate On Login Success.
- Run the app.
Inclusive terminology note: The Mobile First Platform team is making changes to support the IBM® initiative to replace racially biased and other discriminatory language in our code and content with more inclusive language. While IBM values the use of inclusive language, terms that are outside of IBM's direct influence are sometimes required for the sake of maintaining user understanding. As other industry leaders join IBM in embracing the use of inclusive language, IBM will continue to update the documentation to reflect those changes.
Last modified on December 20, 2019