MobileFirst Quality Assurance for MobileFirst Platform Foundation 8.0improve this page | report issue
IBM MobileFirst Quality Assurance enables mobile app testing, user validation, and streamlined quality feedback with sentiment analysis, over-the-air build distribution, automated crash reporting, in-app bug reporting and user feedback. To get started with MobileFirst Quality Assurance, go through the following steps.
Registration and common setup
- Register for a IBM Cloud ID.
- After logging in to IBM Cloud, add a service instance of MQA by selecting it from the Services > Mobile section of the IBM Cloud catalog. Name the service so that you can identify it next to other services on the IBM Cloud dashboard.
- Select a service plan, read and accept the license information, and select Create.
- Add a mobile app to the Mobile Quality Assurance service by clicking New MQA App and providing a name for the app.
- Start preparing the app for reporting by clicking Add Platforms. Select a platform on which your new mobile app runs. Click Submit. Repeat this step for additional platforms.
Installing required libraries and using the SDKs
The next step is to download and install the required libraries for the selected platforms in order to prepare your app to collect and report data. These procedures varies depending on the platform. Select the appropriate application type below to continue:
To learn more about MobileFirst Quality Assurance, read the Quality Assurance topics in the user documentation.
Inclusive terminology note: The Mobile First Platform team is making changes to support the IBM® initiative to replace racially biased and other discriminatory language in our code and content with more inclusive language. While IBM values the use of inclusive language, terms that are outside of IBM's direct influence are sometimes required for the sake of maintaining user understanding. As other industry leaders join IBM in embracing the use of inclusive language, IBM will continue to update the documentation to reflect those changes.
Last modified on July 16, 2020