Registering Javadocs to an Android Studio Gradle project
The MobileFirst Android Javadocs are included in the *.aar files imported by Gradle. However you need to link them to their relevant library in Android Studio.
- In Android Studio make sure you are in the Project view.
- Find the library name under the External Libraries node (the Javadoc file appears below it).
- Right-click on the library name and select Library Properties.
- From the Library Properties dialog select the “+” button
- Navigate to the downloaded Javadoc JAR file (ibmmobilefirstplatformfoundation-javadoc.jar) under ..\app\build\intermediates\exploded-aar\ibmmobilefirstplatformfoundation\jars\assets and select it.
- Click OK. The Javadocs will now be available within your project.
- The MobileFirst APIs cannot be activated from within an Android Service.
Last modified on January 25, 2017