The UserAuthenticationSecurityCheck class inherits all the features of CredentialsValidationSecurityCheck and adds:
- The concept of an
AuthenticatedUser, creating a user identity.
- An optional Remember Me capability
Prerequisite: Read the CredentialsValidationSecurityCheck tutorial before continuing.
Select a tutorial:▲
- Implementing the UserAuthenticationSecurityCheck Class
- Implementing the challenge handler in iOS applications
- Implementing the challenge handler in Android applications
- Implementing the challenge handler in Windows 8.1 Universal and Windows 10 UWP applications
Inclusive terminology note: The Mobile First Platform team is making changes to support the IBM® initiative to replace racially biased and other discriminatory language in our code and content with more inclusive language. While IBM values the use of inclusive language, terms that are outside of IBM's direct influence are sometimes required for the sake of maintaining user understanding. As other industry leaders join IBM in embracing the use of inclusive language, IBM will continue to update the documentation to reflect those changes.
Last modified on January 20, 2017