Documentation for Administratorsimprove this page | report issue
Find all the information you need to install and configure IBM Mobile Foundation 8.0 in test and production environments.
Product OverviewLearn about the Mobile Foundation offering.
- Main Capabilities
- Product Components
- System Requirements
- Licensing in MobileFirst Server
- Matrix of features and platforms
- Accessibility features for IBM Mobile Foundation
- Release Notes
Installation and ConfigurationSet up your development or production environment to work with IBM Mobile Foundation.
- Setting up the development environment
- Setting up the production environment
- Production installation tutorials
- Running the IBM Installation Manager
- Setting Up Databases
- Topologies and Network flows
- Installing the MobileFirst Server
- Configuring the MobileFirst Server
- Updating your MobileFirst Platform Foundation installation
- Installing and configuring for token licensing
- Installing and configuring the MobileFirst Analytics Server
- Installing and configuring the Application Center
- Installation Reference
- Deploying MobileFirst Server on IBM PureApplication System
Administering ApplicationsIBM Mobile Foundation provides several ways to administer MobileFirst applications in development or in production
- Deploying applications to test and production environments
- Administrating applications through the MobileFirst Operations Console
- Administrating applications through Ant
- Administrating applications through the Command-line
- Federal standards support in Mobile Foundation
- License tracking
Application CenterInstall, configure and use IBM MoblieFirst Foundation Application Center.
- Application Center Overview
- Preparations for using the mobile client
- Push notifications of application updates
- The Application Center console
- Command-line tool for uploading or deleting an application
- The mobile client
- Setting logging and tracing for Application Center on the application server
- Distributing mobile applications with Application Center tutorial
Troubleshooting common problemsFrequantly asked questions and answers.
Inclusive terminology note: The Mobile First Platform team is making changes to support the IBM® initiative to replace racially biased and other discriminatory language in our code and content with more inclusive language. While IBM values the use of inclusive language, terms that are outside of IBM's direct influence are sometimes required for the sake of maintaining user understanding. As other industry leaders join IBM in embracing the use of inclusive language, IBM will continue to update the documentation to reflect those changes.
Last modified on October 30, 2019