Welcome to the New MobileFirst Platform Developer Center
As you may have noticed, we’ve made some changes to the Developer Center website.
Here’s a quick list of what you can expect:
New URL: update your bookmarks to https://mobilefirstplatform.ibmcloud.com
- New responsive design for Desktop and Mobile Web
- Tutorials are now readable on mobile devices
- Improved display of code snippets in tutorials
- Tip: hover a snippet and click the clipboard icon to copy the code snippet. Like this:
- GIF animations to better illustrate product HowTo
- Improved discovery of tutorials with new top and sidebar navigation menus
- Improved PDF display of tutorials for offline reading
- Improved blog experience
- Easily navigate throughout all blog posts
- Tip: Click on blog post tag’s to find out more blog posts on the same topic
- Improved video gallery
- Improved accessibility in Labs
- Hosted on and powered by IBM Bluemix
The new website was made possible thanks to technologies such as: Jekyll, Bootstrap, Travis CI and lots more.
We hope you will enjoy all the new things we’ve put into the site, and welcome comments below.
Inclusive terminology note: The Mobile First Platform team is making changes to support the IBM® initiative to replace racially biased and other discriminatory language in our code and content with more inclusive language. While IBM values the use of inclusive language, terms that are outside of IBM's direct influence are sometimes required for the sake of maintaining user understanding. As other industry leaders join IBM in embracing the use of inclusive language, IBM will continue to update the documentation to reflect those changes.