Developing for Windows 8.1 Universal and Windows 10 UWPimprove this page | report issue
Develop your Windows 8.1 Universal or Windows 10 UWP applications by following the tutorials bellow: set-up your development environment, experience the product and add value by integrating with Mobile Foundation 8.0 offerings.
Installation and ConfigurationSet up your development environment to work with IBM Mobile Foundation.
- Setting up the MobileFirst development environment
- Setting up the Windows 8.1 Universal and Windows 10 UWP development environments
- Using the Mobile Foundation Operations Console
Quick StartGet a feel of Mobile Foundation.
Adding the MobileFirst SDKAdd the Mobile Foundation SDK to your Cordova or Native iOS, Android, Windows 8.1 Universal or Windows 10 UWP application.
Developing ApplicationsLearn to use MobileFirst APIs: WLResourceRequest, Developer CLI
- Using MobileFirst CLI to manage MobileFirst artifacts
- Resource request from Windows 8.1 Universal or Windows 10 UWP applications
Developing AdaptersDevelop server-side code to integrate with enterprise back-end systems and cloud services.
- Adapters overview
- Java Adapters
- Developing Adapters in IDEs
- Testing and debugging adapters
- Server-side log collection
- Advanced adapter usage and mashup
- Integrating with Cloudant using an adapter
Authentication and SecurityAdd various layers of protection to your applications.
- Authorization concepts
- Creating a Security Check
- Step Up Authentication
- LTPA Security Check
- Confidential Clients
- Protecting External Resources
- Application Authenticity
- Configuring Device Single Sign-On
- Configuring the MobileFirst Server Keystore
NotificationsSend notifications with IBM Mobile Foundation.
- Notifications Overview
- Sending Notifications
- Handling Push Notifications in Windows applications
- Setting Up Analytics Support for Push Notifications
- Push Service REST APIs
Foundation on IBM CloudDeploy Mobile Foundation to the cloud using IBM Cloud.
- Introduction to IBM Mobile Foundation on IBM Cloud
- Create a MobileFirst Server instance using the Mobile Foundation IBM Cloud service
- Setting Up Mobile Foundation on IBM Cloud Kubernetes Cluster using Helm charts
- Setting Up MobileFirst Server on IBM Cloud Kubernetes Cluster
- Setting Up the MobileFirst Server on IBM Cloud using scripts on Liberty for Java
Troubleshooting common problemsFrequantly asked questions and answers.
Product integrationIntegrate Mobile Foundation 8.0 apps with other IBM products
Inclusive terminology note: The Mobile First Platform team is making changes to support the IBM® initiative to replace racially biased and other discriminatory language in our code and content with more inclusive language. While IBM values the use of inclusive language, terms that are outside of IBM's direct influence are sometimes required for the sake of maintaining user understanding. As other industry leaders join IBM in embracing the use of inclusive language, IBM will continue to update the documentation to reflect those changes.
Last modified on June 01, 2020