cordova-plugin-mfp v8.0.2016122615 released
Idan Adar January 07, 2017MobileFirst_Foundation Cordova Plugin Announcement
A new Cordova SDK build has been released for MobileFirst Foundation 8.0.
This build introduces support for firstname.lastname@example.org, support for JSONStore in Android N devices, as well as several bug fixes.
- Fixed PI72919 JSONSTORE SECURED COLLECTION INITIALIZATION AND OAUTH IS NOT WORKING IN IOS 10 SIMULATORS WITH CORDOVA IOS VERSION 4.3.0
- Fixed PI71695 CORDOVA BUILD ERROR OCCURS WHEN ADDING MFP CORDOVA PLUGIN INTO AN EXISTING VISUAL STUDIO CORDOVA PROJECT
- Fixed PI70140 WHEN MAKING A RESOURCE REQUEST FROM AN ADAPTER IN PREVIEW MODE NOTHING HAPPENS
- Fixed PI64860 MFP CORDOVA TEMPLATE ADDS PACKAGE.JSON AND OTHER NOT RELATED FILES TO NEW APP CREATED
- Fixed PI66353 AN APP BUILT WITH RELEASE CONFIGURATION CRASHES ON IOS
- Fixed PI68455 WLNETWORKMANAGER NO LONGER EXISTS IN MFP8 AND CAUSES ERROR WITH CORDOVA-PLUGIN-NETWORK-INFORMATION
- Fixed PI71330 MFPDEV APP PREVIEW COMMAND DOES NOT ALLOW USE OF THE “PROMPT()” FUNCTION ON THE ANDROID PLATFORM
- Fixed PI71613 CORDOVA IOS APP BUILD FAILS WITH CORDOVA-PLUGIN-MFP-JSONSTORE WITH LD: FRAMEWORK NOT FOUND SQLCIPHER
- Fixed Wrong and inaccurate “warning” message for cordova-plugin-mfp-jsonstore on android
To install, remove and re-add the cordova-plug-mfp plug-in.
cordova plugin remove cordova-plugin-mfp cordova plugin add cordova-plugin-mfp
Inclusive terminology note: The Mobile First Platform team is making changes to support the IBM® initiative to replace racially biased and other discriminatory language in our code and content with more inclusive language. While IBM values the use of inclusive language, terms that are outside of IBM's direct influence are sometimes required for the sake of maintaining user understanding. As other industry leaders join IBM in embracing the use of inclusive language, IBM will continue to update the documentation to reflect those changes.
Last modified on January 07, 2017