IBM Digital App Builder 8.0.0 is now generally available
We are happy to announce that IBM Digital App Builder 8.0.0 which was launched as a beta release in Dec 2018, is now generally available. This tool can be used to rapidly build multi-channel apps with AI capabilities that can be deployed on Mobile Foundation runtime. Customers can now download the binaries by logging into passport advantage (CC151EN for Mac and CC152EN for Windows 10). For others who want to try out this tool, download the binaries from our git repo.
The key features of IBM Digital App Builder 8.0.0 are,
- Create web, mobile and PWA apps.
- Use building blocks to drag and drop components and create a digital app that can run on multiple channels.
- Add AI capabilities like Watson Assistant and Visual Recognition to your app.
- Create a front end for back end microservices.
- Configure analytics with ease and view the dashboards in the analytics console.
- Configure notifications for your app using the cloud Push Notifications service.
- Distribute CoreML model for Watson Visual Recognition service.
- Toggle to code view and start hacking code if you like working with code.
- Preview the app before deployment.
For more information on Digital App Builder, see the documentation here.
We have a list of videos you can use to learn about the tool and get started. We want to hear about your experience! Join our Slack channel or post a question using StackOverflow. If you have a new feature which you want us to implement, open a GIT issue and we will evaluate the feasibility of adding the feature in our roadmap.
After trying out the tool don’t forget to share your feedback.