Resource Requests in client applications
IBM MobileFirst-based applications can access resources using the
WLResourceRequest REST API.
The REST API works with all adapters and external resources.
To continue, select a platform:▲
- Resource request from Ionic applications
- Resource request from iOS applications
- Resource request from Android applications
- Resource request from Xamarin applications
- Resource request from Windows applications
Inclusive terminology note: The Mobile First Platform team is making changes to support the IBM® initiative to replace racially biased and other discriminatory language in our code and content with more inclusive language. While IBM values the use of inclusive language, terms that are outside of IBM's direct influence are sometimes required for the sake of maintaining user understanding. As other industry leaders join IBM in embracing the use of inclusive language, IBM will continue to update the documentation to reflect those changes.
Last modified on January 16, 2017