Developing for Xamarinimprove this page | report issue
Develop your Xamarin applications by following the tutorials bellow: set-up your development environment, experience the product and add value by integrating with Mobile Foundation 8.0 offerings.
Installation and ConfigurationSet up your development environment to work with IBM Mobile Foundation.
- Setting up the MobileFirst development environment
- Setting up the Xamarin development environment
- Using the MobileFirst Operations Console
Quick StartGet a feel of IBM Mobile Foundation.
Adding the MobileFirst SDKAdd the Mobile Foundation SDK to your Cordova, Xamarin, Native iOS, Android, Windows 8.1 Universal or Windows 10 UWP application.
Developing ApplicationsLearn to use MobileFirst APIs: Direct Update, JSONStore, WLResourceRequest, Client-side translation, debugging applications, Developer CLI and more...
- Using MobileFirst CLI to manage MobileFirst artifacts
- Resource request from Xamarin applications
- Live Update
- Simple Data Sharing
- Client-side log collection
Developing AdaptersDevelop server-side code to integrate with enterprise back-end systems and cloud services.
- Adapters overview
- Java Adapters
- Developing Adapters in IDEs
- Testing and debugging adapters
- Server-side log collection
- Advanced adapter usage and mashup
- Integrating with Cloudant using an adapter
Authentication and SecurityAdd various layers of protection to your applications.
- Authorization concepts
- Creating a Security Check
- Step Up Authentication
- LTPA Security Check
- Confidential Clients
- Protecting External Resources
- Application Authenticity
- Configuring Device Single Sign-On
- Certificate Pinning
- Configuring the MobileFirst Server Keystore
NotificationsSend notifications with IBM Mobile Foundation.
- Notifications Overview
- Sending Notifications
- Handling push notifications
- Handling SMS notifications
- Setting Up Analytics Support for Push Notifications
- Push Service REST APIs
Foundation on IBM CloudDeploy MobileFirst Foundation to the cloud using IBM Cloud.
- Introduction to IBM Mobile Foundation on IBM Cloud
- Create a MobileFirst Server instance using the Mobile Foundation IBM Cloud service
- Setting Up Mobile Foundation on IBM Cloud Kubernetes Cluster using Helm charts
- Setting Up MobileFirst Server on IBM Cloud Kubernetes Cluster
- Setting Up the MobileFirst Server on IBM Cloud using scripts on Liberty for Java
Product integrationIntegrate IBM Mobile Foundation 8.0 apps with other IBM products
Inclusive terminology note: The Mobile First Platform team is making changes to support the IBM® initiative to replace racially biased and other discriminatory language in our code and content with more inclusive language. While IBM values the use of inclusive language, terms that are outside of IBM's direct influence are sometimes required for the sake of maintaining user understanding. As other industry leaders join IBM in embracing the use of inclusive language, IBM will continue to update the documentation to reflect those changes.
Last modified on June 01, 2020