Server-side developmentimprove this page | report issue
The server-side development category is meant for all developers, whether they develop native or hybrid applications.
Server-side development provides the tools and functionality that are necessary to connect an application to MobileFirst Server or serve content to an application from an enterprise back end.
With these tutorials, developers learn how to develop server-side code by using MobileFirst adapters, invoke adapters, and implement various authentication mechanisms.
To continue, select a tutorial:▲
- Adapters overview
- Java Adapters
- Resource request from hybrid client applications
- Resource request from native iOS Objective-C applications
- Resource request from native iOS Swift applications
- Resource request from native Android applications
- Resource request from native Windows 8 Universal applications
- Resource request from native Windows Phone 8 applications
- Invoking adapter procedures from native Java Platform, Micro Editions (JavaME) applications
- Advanced adapter usage and mashup
- Debugging Adapters
- Integrating with Cloudant by using an adapter
Inclusive terminology note: The Mobile First Platform team is making changes to support the IBM® initiative to replace racially biased and other discriminatory language in our code and content with more inclusive language. While IBM values the use of inclusive language, terms that are outside of IBM's direct influence are sometimes required for the sake of maintaining user understanding. As other industry leaders join IBM in embracing the use of inclusive language, IBM will continue to update the documentation to reflect those changes.
Last modified on March 01, 2016