Setting up your development environmentimprove this page | report issue
In this category, you learn how to set up your MobileFirst development environment and the currently supported mobile operating systems: Android, BlackBerry 10, iOS, Windows 8 Universal, and Windows Phone 8.
To continue, select a tutorial:▲
- Setting up the MobileFirst development environment
- Setting up the iOS development environment
- Setting up the Android development environment
- Setting up the BlackBerry 10 development environment
- Setting up the Windows Universal and Windows Phone 8 development environment
Inclusive terminology note: The Mobile First Platform team is making changes to support the IBM® initiative to replace racially biased and other discriminatory language in our code and content with more inclusive language. While IBM values the use of inclusive language, terms that are outside of IBM's direct influence are sometimes required for the sake of maintaining user understanding. As other industry leaders join IBM in embracing the use of inclusive language, IBM will continue to update the documentation to reflect those changes.
Last modified on March 01, 2016