In this category, you learn how to create a MobileFirst project, create a hybrid application, and configure a native project with the MobileFirst Platform Native SDK. You also learn how to preview hybrid applications in the MobileFirst Operations Console.
To continue, select a tutorial:▲
- Configuring a native iOS application with the MobileFirst Platform SDK
- Configuring a native Android application with the MobileFirst Platform SDK
- Configuring a native Windows Phone 8 application with the MobileFirst Platform SDK
- Configuring a native Windows Universal application with the MobileFirst Platform SDK
- Integrating IBM MobileFirst Platform Foundation SDK in Cordova applications
- Your first hybrid application
- Previewing your Hybrid application
- Introduction to MobileFirst Platform Operations Console
- Connecting to the MobileFirst Server
Inclusive terminology note: The Mobile First Platform team is making changes to support the IBM® initiative to replace racially biased and other discriminatory language in our code and content with more inclusive language. While IBM values the use of inclusive language, terms that are outside of IBM's direct influence are sometimes required for the sake of maintaining user understanding. As other industry leaders join IBM in embracing the use of inclusive language, IBM will continue to update the documentation to reflect those changes.