Adding native functionality
In this category, you learn how add native functionality to your hybrid application by implementing Cordova plug-ins, by using native pages and other techniques.
To continue, select a tutorial:▲
- Apache Cordova overview
- iOS - Implementing Cordova plug-ins
- iOS - Adding native UI elements to hybrid applications
- iOS - Using native pages in hybrid applications
- Android - Implementing Cordova plug-ins
- Android - Adding native UI elements
- Android - Using native pages
- Windows Phone 8 - Implementing Cordova plug-ins
- Windows Phone 8 - Adding native UI elements to hybrid applications
- Windows Phone 8 - Using native pages in hybrid applications
Inclusive terminology note: The Mobile First Platform team is making changes to support the IBM® initiative to replace racially biased and other discriminatory language in our code and content with more inclusive language. While IBM values the use of inclusive language, terms that are outside of IBM's direct influence are sometimes required for the sake of maintaining user understanding. As other industry leaders join IBM in embracing the use of inclusive language, IBM will continue to update the documentation to reflect those changes.
Last modified on March 01, 2016